A recent survey showed that over 80% of B2B customers would sever ties to a business if customer service is not at par with their expectations. Whether or not your B2B is able to meet your customer’s needs is a driving force behind whether or not your organization does well. For a typical B2B, making a sale takes a lot of time and effort. Paying attention to what your customers want helps you achieve points, increased customer loyalty, and profitability.
A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software is essential in efficiently managing your customer’s needs and meeting them. This piece of software included in ERP systems like Acumatica and Epicor allow you to stay connected to your customer from conception onwards. A CRM is a repository of all your customer’s data and information.
Customer data is invaluable. A CRM offers insight into your customer’s habits that you otherwise would not have access to. Understand and track all components of your customers. Here are a few core features in a CRM:
- Send emails from CRM so emails to customers are filed in their contact page for easy reference
- See what a customer has purchased and when
- Predictive analysis on customer behavior
- Unlock analytics that makes sense of customer data
- Easily answer customer questions and concerns through Tickets
- Make notes on a contact’s needs and any other particular information you want to remember to make your next call more impactful and successful
- Centralize customer data to help with sales and marketing strategy
- Easy access to data to help resolve customer issues
- Upload customer-centric documents for quick attachment
A CRM can help a business for every department: from sales and marketing to product development. Know your customers inside and out and deliver on their needs. You can also measure more KPI’s using a CRM, allowing you to develop a more informed business strategy. Some KPI’s include cost per acquisition, turnover time, this software helps you analyze important information instantaneously.
A customer loyalty program is great for accomplishing one thing. You guessed it— increasing customer loyalty. CRM software helps you learn which customers are your most loyal enabling you to easily gift them rewards for patronizing your business. Advertising this to prospects and casual customers will encourage them to engage with your business more and make your business more valuable than a competitor’s.