Cybersecurity in the Remote Work Era
- Lauren (Van Denack) Mercado, National Cyber Security Partner Account Manager at Cisco
- Trevor Darr, Business Development Manager at Duo Security
- Peter Fasano, Virtual Sales Specialist at Cisco Meraki
- Amit (Sunny) Sahni, Executive Vice President & CTO at Evron Computer System
The pandemic posed several challenges, and one has been the increase in cyberattacks. With everyone working from home, security risks continue to persist due to weak network security and poorly managed access to devices. Businesses need to take a zero-trust approach and adopt more advanced measures to protect their company data.
Evron’s Cybersecurity in the Remote Work Era webinar will inform you how to improve cybersecurity in remote and hybrid work models with Duo and Meraki.
Our speakers will address:
- IT and security to support a remote workforce
- How Duo delivers zero trust for your workforce
- Secure remote access
- What Meraki offers
- What’s new with Meraki
- Is Meraki right for your business
Join us at our informative Lunch and Learn session and learn how to safeguard your business against modern-day threats.
Seats are limited, so reserve your spot today!