Automate Complex Billing
The Evron Advanced Billing Engine (ABE) has been designed to address the requirements of any business that requires automated recurring billing. The billing is based on periodic input or import of consistent criteria through the use of unlimited billing templates containing unlimited billing criteria.
The Engine is well-suited to businesses that invoices for subscriptions or for any billing requirement that is based on regularly applying external factors such as insurance claims, commissions, and tariffs.
Virtually any business that has a structured billing process can benefit from the Evron Billing Engine. Some popular uses may include:
Schedule Based Billing
If you are an organization that gathers information resulting from technical visits by agents performing service or inspections in the field (equipment inspection, testing, certification, etc), you can use Evron Billing Engine to capture these activities and automatically bill them based on pre-set, configurable rules defined in a Fee Schedule.
If you are an organization that invoices agents based on their reported activities (sales, calls, milestone achievement, etc), you can use Evron Billing Engine to capture these activities and automatically bill them based on pre-set, configurable rules.
If you invoice your customers periodically based on a contract or license that includes pre-set criteria, such as square footage of selling space, location, number of units, etc., you can use the Evron Billing Engine to capture these details and automatically create invoices. Note that if any parameters change, these can easily be documented and the billing will be adjusted on the fly.
If you invoice your customers based on reported sales of certain categories of merchandise, use the Evron Billing Engine to keep the billable categories straight in the system. Your customer fills in a simple form and the system does the rest!
✅Create Billing Templates (Attribute, Criteria and Other Setup
✅Maintain Billing Criteria Parameter Rates
✅Assign Billing Templates to Customer
✅Define Billing Units
- Billing Configurator: This is used to initially define the billing templates including their attributes, frequency, and criteria for a defined period. An unlimited number of user-defined billing calculations can be defined and applied to a Billing Template. The Billing Configurator is also used to map criteria to applicable columns within the Billing Import and to create multiple versions of a Billing template as criteria requirements change.
- Billing Frequency Maintenance: This feature is used to create billing frequencies to be assigned to billing templates.
- Billing Rate Maintenance: Rates and Min/Max billing are defined by the template by the customer by date.
- Template Assignment: Used to assign billing templates to individual Customers and attach Billing Units to the Billing template.
- Report Actual and Estimated billing criteria
- Schedule-based regulated fees
- Create Adjustments
- Invoice Individual Customer based on defined criteria
- Batch Invoice
- Miscellaneous Invoice for Fixed Amounts
- Invoice Adjustments.
- Billing Recalculator for retroactive rate changes
- Billing Reporting Workbench: This workbench is used to enter information relating to customers or to edit imported reports. Based on customer or internal reporting, individual billing fee amounts can be calculated and associated invoices can be generated. The Billing Reporting Workbench is also used for entering adjustment reports which serve as the basis for adjustment invoices or credit memos according to the need.
- Billing Report Import: This is used for import mapping and to import electronic Report files provided in CSV or any standard format. Once imported, they are reviewed, validated and transferred for further processing in the Billing Reporting
- Batch Invoicing: Based on reports entered in the Billing Reporting Workbench, batch invoicing for one or more templates and for multiple customers can be created. Billing Batch Invoicing can also be used for the generation of Provisional and Fixed Amount Invoices.
- Billing Rate Recalculator: Used in conjunction with Billing Rate Maintenance, the Billing Recalculator program creates supplemental invoices, credit memos, and refunds based on approved changes to parameters and rates. For a particular billing, date range, or customer, the Recalculator compares previously billed invoices with the amounts that would be billed based on new rates and automatically create the appropriate adjustments.