We need a new team member.
We are currently seeking a top performing senior salesperson at least 5 years of experience using a consultative business analysis approach to selling long-term networking and software solutions to small and medium-size businesses. We are also expecting that you demonstrate that you can work well with the Evron team as well as with client teams.
You will be given a base of accounts to maintain as well as leads for follow-up. Success will depend on your ability to develop new business relationships. Your primary focus will be in providing solutions made up of following:
- Consulting, Repair, Installation Services
- Managed Services
- Cloud Backup
- Microsoft SQL, Windows Server, Sharepoint, Exchange, SQL, etc.
- Citrix or Microsoft Terminal Services
- Business Continuity Security solutions
- Lenovo Servers, laptops & Desktops Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word are necessary.
- Comfort with a CRM system is desirable
Sales territory will be predominantly the GTA.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and performance with unlimited opportunities for learning, challenge and development. Health benefits include medical, dental, life, and disability. You will also have the opportunity to gain the satisfaction of making a significant positive contribution to our client’s businesses and lives.
Want To Apply?
Follow the link below or e-mail to email@example.com with your cover letter and resumé and the subject line: Senior Sales Account Manager App.