We need a new team member.
We are seeking a Senior Field Service Engineer to provide Installation and support services for our clients. In addition there could be sales support responsibilities including solution identification and presentation to prospective clients. Consequently, you must have excellent verbal and written skills and enjoy doing presentations to prospects and clients. We are expecting that you would have at least 5 years experience with strong Hardware Service capabilities. We would also expect that you would be comfortable architecting solutions to meet client requirements.
We provide Managed Services Consulting, Repair, Installation Services Technology upgrade projects Hosting and PAAS services Microsoft SQL, Windows Server,Sharepoint, Exchange, etc. Business Continuity Security solutions Web Backup Services IBM and Lenovo; Servers, laptops & Desktops Citrix or Microsoft Terminal Services Cisco VO
- MCSE Expert in Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems
- Firewall/VPN concepts and architecture
- Excellent systematic problem determination skills and knowledge of network diagnostic tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Team attitude and strong people skills
- Car required to go to client sites
Other Skills (assets)
- VOIP, Sharepoint development
- Routers (CISCO), Firewall (SonicWall) Certifications from any of IBM, HP, Cisco or Citrix are a plus
- Excellent working knowledge of IBM Server hardware
- Can use Microsoft Exchange, Outlook.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and performance with unlimited opportunities for learning, challenge and development. Health benefits include medical, dental, life, and disability. You will also have the opportunity to gain the satisfaction of making a significant positive contribution to our client’s businesses and lives.
Want To Apply?
Follow The Link below or e-mail your cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Senior Field Service Engineer App.